Accessing call reporting
Using our Uboss portal you can easily access diffferent call reporting for your business – refined down to different users/extensions, or incoming numbers. As part of our onboarding process a user for the Uboss portal will have been created. If you don’t currently have access to Uboss and require it, or have forgotten which user at your business has access, please contact our support team using the details at the bottom of this post.
Navigate here to access Uboss, and sign in using the details provided by Bluecube. Once signed in to Uboss you can access call reporting with the below steps:
- Along the left of the portal click on the ‘Reports’ icon.
- Depending on the configuration of your system, you’ll see various reports here. For a simple call log select the option for ‘Call Logs’.
- On this page you can select the date range using the ‘Call Date from’ and ‘Call Date to’ fields along the top.
- You can also filter using incoming/originating number, or destination/outgoing number, as well as by extension number.
- Next to the ‘View/Schedule’ buttons, you’ll also see checkboxes to let you select from internal, external, and missed calls.
- Once you’ve set your criteria, select the blue ‘View’ button to generate the report.