Yealink DECT Guide
Our product support guide below is written to help you with any common questions or queries you may have with your Yealink DECT cordless handset, or base station. If you can’t find the answer in this guide, just follow the instructions at the bottom of the post to contact the Bluecube Support Team.
We’ve summarised some common queries below – if you can’t find what you’re looking for just get in touch.
Linking a handset to an existing base
- Turn on the new cordless handset and wait for it to fully switch on.
- On the base unit delivered previously press and hold the wireless button on the front of the base until the light starts to flash.
- On the cordless handset press the OK key to enter the main menu, and then select Settings > Registration > Register Handset
- Select the desired base (should only be one in the list) and then press the OK key. The handset begins searching for the base.
- Press the OK key after searching a base successfully.
- Enter the base PIN (default: 0000), and then press the Done soft key to complete registration.