Wildix – Checking your Chrome permissions
You may experience issues with different aspects of using Wildix Collaboration if you haven’t granted it the correct permissions in your web browser when first prompted. This guide will show you how to check your permissions in Google Chrome on Windows.
- Open Chrome and click on the three dots in the top right corner of the window.
- Select ‘Settings’ and select ‘Privacy and Security’ from the left hand side.
- Select ‘Site Settings’, then ‘View permissions and data stored across sites’.
- In the search bar on the top right type “wildix” and click on the wildixin.com entry that appears.
- Under ‘Permissions’, you will see a list of all the permissions that Wildix Collaboration has been granted.
- To change a permission, click on the dropdown next to it and change to ‘Allow’ (or Block to deny permission).
- Once you have made your changes, click on ‘Save’.
Here are some of the permissions that you may need to grant to Wildix Collaboration:
- Camera: This permission allows Wildix Collaboration to access your camera so that you can make video calls.
- Microphone: This permission allows Wildix Collaboration to access your microphone so that you can make audio calls and use voice chat.
- Location: This permission allows Wildix Collaboration to access your location so that you can see other users’ locations on the map.
- Notifications: This permission allows Wildix Collaboration to send you notifications.
- Sound: This permission allows Wildix Collaboration to play audio through your headset or speakers.
If you have any problems while following the above steps or they don’t resolve your issue, please get in touch with the Bluecube Support Team by raising a support ticket through our website (below), or emailing email@example.com.